Travelling by train
From the UK: Take the Eurostar to Paris to join the direct TGV to Barcelona. After a night at a hotel, travel on by high-speed AVE trains to reach many of our holiday destinations in Castellón.
Please send us an email if you have any enquiry related to transport and shuttle services. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travelling by air
You can fly from multiple cities in Europe to your destination, through three airports: Castellon, Valencia and Reus.
CASTELLON AIRPORT, a brand new Airport, has
- 3 weekly return connections with London Standsted Airport, in the United Kingdom
- 2 weekly return connections with Bristol Airport in the United Kingdom
- 3 weekly return connections with Bucarest in Romania
- 2 weekly return connections with Sofia in Bulgaria
- 2 weekly return connections with Poznan-Lawica in Poland
See the scheduled flights: www.aeropuerto-castellon.com
Transport to Castellón Airport is available from anywhere within our area. Please ask for rates and conditions.
VALENCIA AIRPORT is located eight kilometres to the west of the provincial capital.
To the United Kingdom there are weekly return connections with London Standsted and London Gatwick Airports.
The Valencia Airport has excellent connections with Castellón (70 km distance) by train or road. Transport from and to the Valencia Airport is available from anywhere within our area. Please ask for rates and conditions.
REUS AIRPORT is approximately 3 kilometres south-east of the city of Reus and 13 kilometres from Tarragona city centre.
This Airport handles direct connections to London Standsted, Bristol, Cardiff, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Doncaster, Leeds, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast (UK), Dublin and Cork (Ireland), Brussels (Belgium) and Eindhoven (The Netherlands).
Reus Airport has excellent connections with Barcelona by train and road. There is a direct bus line that serves the Ryanair flights, covering the route between the airport and the city of Barcelona (plaza María Cristina and Sants station).
Reus Airport is located about 165 km (approx. 1 ½ hours by car) from Castellón area. There are excellent connections by road and train. Transport from and to the Reus Airport is available from anywhere within our area. Please ask for rates and conditions.
- Spanish Railway Network: www.renfe.es
- Buses: www.alsa.es
- Buses: www.avanzabus.com
- Buses: www.autobusescastellon.com
- Airport: www.aeropuerto-castellon.com
Important phone numbers
- Castellón Airport: +34 964 239 018
- Trains : General call center RENFE de Castellón: +34 902 24 02 02 / 964 213 542
- Bus : Central Station Castellón: +34 964 214 532