This is a typical rural house that preserves the old essence of wall made of stones and wooden roofs.
It is located in El Raval neighborhood, an adorable hideout of narrow and quiet streets in the old town centre. The house is placed just in front of Sant Ramón Square, where visitors will find its small church and some nice tiny shops and a few bars and restaurants in the surroundings. Neighbors will welcome visitors with open arms and warm-hearted smiles.
It has a capacity of a maximum of 7 persons. (3 double rooms + an extra bed is possible)
The house has 3 double rooms, 2 bath-rooms, a dining-room, a small kitchen and magnificent views over the mountains.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, kitchen counter, a toaster, all kitchen tools and dining ware.
- Bed linen
- Essential amenities
- Local products from the garden
- Water and natural fruit juice
- Coffee and tea
- Tickets for the Arts Museum
- Entrance tickets and tasting at the Mayo-García Wineries
- Chocolate and candies
- Flower decoration
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Breakfast served at the house (local products, home-made jams, season fruits, ecologic juice…) 12 euros/person
- Cleaning service 10 euros/day
- Laundry service 10 euros/service
- Shopping service 2 euros + the price of the purchase
- Slow breakfast at “El Bancalet” ( Breakfast served by the owners in the open-air at a terrace in the garden surrounded by the morning sunshine and the fruit-trees and vegetables) 15 euros/person