There are 18 suites (5 junior, 5 standard, 7 senior y 1 grand suite) each one with a specific personality and characteristics
All the suites have a terrace, porch and an enclosed balcony or patio, spaces that introduce the light and landscape.
Some of them have a chimney and others have an enjoyable living room with a sofa and a big table.
All the suites have a big bathroom, a confortable double bed, warm lighting and a refined design using natural materials such as stone, clay and wood.
NEARBY ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS IN EL MAESTRAZGO
You will discover El Maestrazgo, or Maestrat, a region that is dominated by its rugged, unspoilt countryside, and where time moves slowly. Perhaps this is why silence has reigned in these mountains for centuries. This silence will be your travelling companion as you explore its ever-changing landscapes.
We are located at a short distance from Culla (30 minutes by car).
Culla town: enjoy a medieval and magical tour visiting the ruins of the Moorish Castle, el Granero del Comendador (the barn of the Commander) also known as “la presó”, the church Parroquial del Salvador.
Other Beautiful Towns in the Province of Castellón:
Ares (50 minutes by car), Vilafranca (40 minutes), La Iglesuela del Cid (50 minutes) and La Pobleta de Sant Miquel, Castellfort (40 minutes) where you can visit the lovely hermitage of Sant Pere de Castellfort and the sanctuary and natural area of la Mare de Deu de la Font, Vistabella (1 hour), Morella (1 hour), Sant Mateu (40 minutes) and the sactuary of la Mare de Deu de la Salut in Traiguera (50 minutes)
Vilafamés “Named as one of the most beautiful towns of Spain” (20 minutes).
All them are worth a visit.
Natural Areas in Castellón:
- Desert de les Palmes (50 minutes by car)
- Barranc dels Horts, in Ares (20 minutes)
- Molins d’Ares Route (40 minutes)
- Nevera d’Ares (1 hour)
- Millennial Olive-trees Route (50 minutes)
- Penyagolosa Natural Park (1 hour)
- The Carrasca in Culla (The Holm Oak) A monumental tree near the town of Culla
- Serra Espaneguera, where mountain hiking and hispanic goats spotting is the ideal plan
Villages in the Mediterranean Coast:
Coast villages of Benicarló, Peñíscola, Alcossebre (beautiful sand beaches and natural spots and trails overlooking the Mediterranean coast) and the magnificent natural park of Serra d’Irta, only at 50 km distance. (1 hour approx. by car)
Museums and Cultural Spots Nearby
- Parc Miner del Maestrat (Maestrat’s mining park). It is located in the natural spot of “la Fontanella”, at an altitude of 800m, and gives magnificient panoramic views of the whole region of Alt Maestrat. This park has 6 mining galleries of more than 4 km. It is located at 3 km. from Torre d´En Besora and at 8 km. from the town of Culla. Visitors can enter the mine VictoriaEsperanza. A privileged place to discover more about the ancient local mining industry , visiting its mining caves and learn about the lifestyle of those miners. (30 minutes by car)
- Masía els Masets: you can visit this dairy products small factory, learn about its crafts production, taste its delicious desserts and sheep’s milk cheese.
Guided hiking routes, biking activities and mountain trekking. (30 min.)
- Flour Mills Route
- Museu de la Valltorta in Tírig and the coves. An area declared a World Heritage Site. (40 minutes by car)
- Winieries in Les Useres / Benlloch and Vilafamés (30 minutes)
- Castle of Xivert (1 hour by car)